- The ride will be fully supported at the overnight Controls with motel accommodations and hot/cold and meatless food selections.
- One drop bag will be transported from one overnight to the next. If a rider gets ahead of their bag they will NOT have access to their drop bag.
- Intermediate controls will be staffed with volunteers and/or utilize 24x7 establishments.
- On the ride mechanical and "cleanup" support will also be provided.
- Support for riders well ahead of the main group, riding through the overnight Controls, may be limited. Motel rooms may not be available prior to normal check-in time and drop bag may not be available.
- Of course any rider arriving prior to a Control's official open time will have to wait to have their Control card stamped.