Granite Anvil 1200
August 24-27, 2017
The route, control locations and costs for the 2017 event have not yet been finalized. As soon as they are this web site will be updated with the new information.
- The ride will be fully supported at the overnight Controls with motel accommodations and hot/cold and meatless food selections. Drop bags will be transported to the three overnight locations.
- Intermediate controls will be staffed with volunteers and/or utilize 24x7 establishments.
- On the ride mechanical and "cleanup" support will also be provided.
- Support for riders well ahead of the main group, riding through the overnight Controls, may be limited. Motel rooms may not be available prior to normal check-in time and drop bags may not be available.
- Of course any rider arriving prior to a Control's official open time will have to wait to have their Control card stamped.
Number of hits: 1993